The first term/semester will start in August 2021.
Application deadline for non-Europeans.
(taking into consideration visa formalities and financing)
February 1st 2021
Application deadline for Europeans
March 1st 2021
You can apply to the program via an Online application form.
Once filled-in and with all the required documents uploaded, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail, which is a summary of your application.
For those who are unable to apply via the online form, please contact us at: email@example.com
To complete your application for the Double Degree MSc Agroecology – Organic Agriculture, you will need to fill in also the Wageningen MSc Organic Agriculture = MOA online application form: https://www.wur.nl/en/Education-Programmes/master/Apply-for-a-Master-programme.htm
Students must send with the application the following documents, in English:
- A letter from the candidate describing his/her interest in agroecology (cover Letter – reasons for applying and career plans)
- One mandatory reference letter (can send 2 if you will) written by a professor under whom the applicant has studied or carried out research or someone who has supervised a work/internship related to the applicant’s field of study. You can download an example here.
- A copy with translation in English of the student degree(s) :
- For EU-applicants currently in the last year of BSc, a copy of the BSc will be required at least a month before the start of the programme (July).
- For non-EU applicants and because of VISA procedures, a copy of the BSc will be required at least 6 months before the start of the programme (March).
- A copy with translation in English of official transcripts from all colleges and universities or any other institution or higher education attended. The transcript must show the GPA as well as the grading system.
- An official evidence of English proficiency issued by a recognized language institute (TOEFL 92 (23 Speaking), IELTS 6.5 (6 Speaking), or other equivalent test scores). Please double check on the WUR website to make sure requirement hasn’t changed: WUR requirements
Please use the C128 code number when indicating your institution (ISARA) as a score recipient on the ETS website. Scores will then be sent to ISARA directly from ETS.
- For candidates who took a French Baccalauréat, a copy of the “relevé de notes official” is required (INE visible)
- A curriculum vitae
- A copy of the candidate passport
- A recent headshot picture of the candidate (passport format)
Your complete application will be examined, and if more information are needed you will be contacted by e-mail or phone. The final selection will be done by the committee and the results will be communicated at the end of April at the latest.
If you also wish to apply to the European MSc Agroecology (NMBU/ISARA), you will need to fill in the dedicated form too: European MSc Agroecology Online Application form