/! Application deadline are closed. The applications for 2020 will be open in September 2019. The first term/semester will start in September 2020.
The next entry will take place in September 2019.
The first term/semester will start in September 2020.
Application deadline for non-Europeans.
(taking into consideration visa formalities and financing)
February 1st 2020
Application deadline for Europeans
March 1st 2020
You can apply to the program via an online form.
Once filled-in and with all the required documents uploaded, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail, which is a summary of your application.
For those who are unable to apply via the online form, please contact us at: email@example.com
To complete your application for the Double Degree MSc Agroecology – Organic Agriculture, you will need to fill in also the Wageningen MSc Organic Agriculture = MOA online application form: https://www.wur.nl/en/Education-Programmes/master/Apply-for-a-Master-programme.htm
Students must send with the application the following documents, in English:
- A letter from the candidate describing his/her interest in agroecology (cover Letter – reasons for applying and career plans)
- One mandatory reference letter (can send 2 if you will) written by a professor under whom the applicant has studied or carried out research or someone who has supervised a work/internship related to the applicant’s field of study. You can download an example here.
- A copy with translation in English of your degree(s) :
- For EU-applicants currently in the last year of BSc, a copy of the BSc will be required at least a month before the start of the programme (July).
- For non-EU applicants and because of VISA procedures, a copy of the BSc will be required at least 6 months before the start of the programme (March).
- A copy with translation in English of official transcripts from all colleges and universities or any other institution or higher education attended
- Evidence of proficiency in English (TOEFL 92 (23 Speaking), IELTS 6.5 (6 Speaking), or other equivalent test scores). Please check WUR requirements
- If you took a French Baccalauréat, a copy of your “relevé de notes official” is required (INE apparant)
- A curriculum vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A recent headshot picture (passport format)
Your complete application will be examined, and if more information are needed you will be contacted by e-mail or phone. The final selection will be done by the committee and the results will be communicated at the end of April at the latest.