The application form can be downloaded at the end of this page.
The next entry will take place on September 2013.
Application deadline for non-Europeans
Due to clear registration, financing and visa-formalities, etc.
Application deadline for Europeans
The application is to be returned
by electronic mail to email@example.com
or by mail to the following address :
23 rue Jean Baldassini
69364 cedex 07
Note for email applications: after being selected for the double diploma progam, certain original documents (diploma, transcripts) might be demanded par normal mail for verification.
Students must send with the application the following documents, in English :
- A letter from the candidate describing his/her interest in agroecology
- Two letters of references of your institution
- A certified photocopy and translation in French or English :
- of your highest diploma obtained
- of marks of the three last years of higher studies
- of marks of the language proficiency requirement (TOEFL 550 paper based test and equivalent score on the computer based test or the Internet based test, or TOEIC 750 and other equivalent test scores)
- a curriculum vitae.
- 1 recent photograph of identity.
Students will receive a registration letter (by e-mail) when the application arrived at Lyon, France.
Your written application will be examined, and in case of further need for information you will be contacted by e-mail or by a phone call. The final selection will be done by the teaching committee and the results will be communicated before April 31th.
last update 23.10.12